12 Mar 2018
Bioxydyn will be present at ISMRM 2018 in Paris 16-21st June. Come and meet our physics team to discuss quantitative MRI in clinical trials for rheumatology, respiratory disease, cancer and neuroscience.
Bioxydyn contributions for ISMRM 2018:
· Dynamic contrast enhanced MR imaging in early stage knee osteoarthritis: A test-retest repeatability study.
· Comparative study of 3D inversion recovery centric ordered fast field echo in lung dynamic oxygen enhanced MRI at 1.5T and 3T
· Extraction of fractional ventilation from dynamic oxygen enhanced MRI experiments: preliminary results
· Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in the lung – evaluation of measures of pulmonary oedema and pulmonary endothelial permeability in healthy subjects and patients with chronic heart failure
· Locating hypoxia-related tumour regions in NSCLC: utility and repeatability of data-driven segmentation of combined OE/DCE-MRI data
· Dynamic oxygen enhanced-MRI is feasible, repeatable and detects radiotherapy-induced change in hypoxia in xenograft models and in lung cancer patients
· Increased BBB leakage to water but not gadolinium in a rat model of Alzheimer’s disease
· Towards a ‘resolution limit’ for DW-MRI tumour microstructural models: what microstructural changes can be distinguished?
· Diffusion-weighted imaging reveals microstructural alterations in a transgenic rat model of Alzheimer’s Disease - validation against immunohistochemistry
· Does neurite density as measured by diffusion-weighted imaging relate to neural density as measured by MRS?